We at Turk Rugs have been completely committed to customer satisfaction which is why we encourage customers to ask questions to know the rug deeply before making a purchase. We do our best to describe our products accurately, but we know that nothing can beat seeing the actual rug as it blends in your place.
We want our customers to be able to buy with confidence, and so we have a returns policy in case things don't work out with the rug you choose.
- Rug must be sent to us within 7 days after the rug is delivered.
- Rug must be sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you i.e. it must not be damaged, washed, altered or soiled.
1. Contact us through our contact us page or email us directly at email@example.com with your Order number.
2. We will send you an email with the return shipping information.
3. Wrap the rug in its original packaging or equivalent.
4. Follow the information sent to you in the email.
While we offer free shipping for all customers regardless of where in the world they may be, we cannot offer the same for returns. Customers will be responsible for all shipping and insurance charges in addition to import duties and taxes the rug is subjected to once it enters Turkey.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund subject to our eligibility conditions. We will then refund your money minus the cost we paid for shipping the rug to your address.
Refunds will be made through the original payment method used. Please be guided that payments to Turk Rugs and refunds from Turk Rugs are all processed through PayPal.